We are constantly working on adding new features and improving our apps for your better experience!
Read about the updates – or watch a quick Youtube video summary:
Table of Contents
❗ Important: older Windows versions are no longer supported.
Beginning with Chrome 110, Orbita Browser no longer supports Windows 7/8/8.1.
To continue using Orbita Browser, please switch to a newer Windows version.
⚡️March Updates of GoLogin and Orbita:
- Google Sign In: Google users can now login faster.
- New Built-In Proxy Deals. Use and top up trusted proxies straight from your GoLogin window. Residential, mobile, datacenter proxies available. Up to 3Gb of free proxy traffic.
- New Default Profile Settings: set up your custom DNS, start URL, storage options.
- New Profile Table: turn your columns on and off, drag to change order and size.
- Status details for profile run/stop process: see exactly what’s going on when you launch and stop profiles.
Other smaller, but no less important updates:
- NPM package updated to v2.0.8
- Improved browser download manager (lost connection/leak of memory handler)
- Improved profile sync error handler
- Translations (close app modal, proxy checker results, others)
- Disabled Run button in multiple operations in case of Orbita downloading
- Low disk space warning in Orbita download manager
- Proxy pasting in the multiple operation tab
Using GoLogin for work? We’ll be glad to hear your feedback and feature suggestions on our social media! Feel free to mention @gologinapp on Twitter to share your work insights and experience 🙂
Download GoLogin here and check out all the new features yourself!